NYSE: O 51.66 -0.06 -0.12%
Volume 4,008,387
Learn More May 18, 2018

This page helps you find out where to get answers to your questions about the Realty Income stock you own. 

Shareholder Administration Assistance

If you do not own your shares through a brokerage account (and are a registered shareholder), an account management representative at our transfer agent, EQ Shareowner Services, can help you if you have questions concerning the following:

  1. Your Account
  2. The payment of dividends
  3. Lost stock certificates
  4. How many shares you own
  5. Change of address

You may call at this toll-free number: 877-218-2434 (toll free). An automated menu with voice recognition will provide you with various options such as:

  • Account Balance
  • Dividend Information
  • Option to Transfer Shares
  • Request Stock Certificate
  • Address Change
  • Speak with a Customer Service Representative

Please have your investor ID number available.
If you wish to speak with the operator, just say "Operator" and you will be transferred immediately.

Transfer Agent

EQ Shareowner Services
Phone: 877-218-2434 (toll free)
Website: http://www.shareowneronline.com

Securities Cusip Numbers
  • Common Stock: 756109104
  • Preferred F Stock: 756109807

Please note: A printed copy of Realty Income's Annual Report on Form 10-K is available free of charge upon request to the Company.

Contact us

Commonly Requested Shareholder Administration Forms

The following forms are available for shareowners from EQ Shareowner Services:

Stock Power
The form for transferring ownership of your shares or requesting a name change. This is an interactive form which you may complete online before printing and mailing.

Certificate of Fiduciary Authority
The form used to certify the authority of the acting trustees of a trust when presented with proof of the registered trustee's inability to act.

To access a form which enables you to certify your taxpayer identification number (TIN). Be sure to add your Account Number on the form so we can apply it to your account.

To access a form which enables you to certify that you are not a U.S. citizen and to certify your appropriate country to claim a reduced rate of, or exemption from, withholding, if applicable. Be sure to add your Account Number on the form so we can apply it to your account. If you are a beneficial owner who is an individual who has provided us with a U.S. mailing address in Box 5, or has a U.S. mailing address associated with your account in our system, you must provide a written explanation in support of your foreign status and explain why you have provided us with a U.S. address.

Affidavit of Domicile
A notarized statement of facts given under oath regarding the legal residence of a decedent.

Automated Request Authorizations: To access a form and corresponding information brochure for establishing a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to perform automated transactions.

  • Automated Request Authorization Form
  • Automated Request Authorization Brochure

Power of Attorney for Multiple Security Owners
This specific Power of Attorney is designed to facilitate the transfer, redemption, sale, or liquidation of a security that is held by multiple registered owners when all owners cannot be present to provide their signature(s) and secure a Medallion Signature Guarantee. Users should consult state law for specific requirements that may apply to powers of attorney. This form allows party one to complete the POA for Multiple Security Owners and mail to party two. Party two will complete a Stock Power form and forward the Stock Power and POA for Multiple Security Owners, along with any other documents required for transferring ownership of securities.

(Pricing delayed 20 minutes)