General Investor Information

How can I receive up-to-date company information?

To receive company news via email, sign up here for Email Alerts

How can I get a copy of the most recent annual report?

Who should I call if I need help with my account?

  • Computershare can answer most of your account questions if you are a registered shareholder
  • Computershare can be reached at 877-218-2434 (toll free)
  • You can also call Realty Income Investor Relations Department at 877-924-6266 (toll free) or email us at, though we have limited access to account information

Can I access information about my Realty Income shares or account on the Computershare website?

  • If you are a registered shareholder and your shares are held in your name rather than at a brokerage firm, you can get information about your shares by visiting Computershare
  • Select Sign Up Now to activate your account, create a user ID and password, then follow the simple instructions for accessing your share and account information
  • Once you have logged in, Computershare allows you to:
    1. Access your account to purchase and sell stock
    2. Request replacement checks
    3. Enroll in a dividend reinvestment plan
    4. Obtain tax information and forms
    5. View and print historical transaction information

How do I change my mailing address?

Call Computershare at 877-218-2434 (toll free) or contact our Investor Relations Department at 877-924-6266 (toll free) or email us at

How do I get replacement checks for dividends?

If you are a registered shareholder, you can contact Computershare at 877-218-2434 (toll free) and request a replacement check. You may also request a replacement through your Computershare account. You can also call Realty Income’s Investor Relations Department at 877-924-6266 (toll free) or email us at

How can I get a duplicate 1099 form?

Request this from or contact Computershare and request a duplicate 1099. They can be reached at 877-218-2434 (toll free). You can also process this request by logging on and accessing your account through Computershare

How can I get research on Realty Income?

  • Realty Income is covered by several research analysts. This research is proprietary, so any research report that might be available will need to be obtained from your financial advisor’s firm
  • The views expressed by analysts are their own and are not endorsed by Realty Income

How do I make a request or a suggestion for the corporate website?

What is Realty Income’s address and phone number?

  • 11995 El Camino Real, San Diego, CA, 92130
  • 877-924-6266 (toll free)

How can I get quotes on Realty Income stock?

  • You can get a quote by visiting the Stock Information page
  • Share price quotes can also be accessed on various internet financial news sites by entering the ticker symbol “O”
  • Share price quotes for Realty Income are shown under our ticker symbol “O” on the financial pages of various newspapers

Where can I get information about the dividend?

Our dividend increase history, monthly/annualized dividend amounts, and other important information is located on the Monthly Dividend Commitment page

Is a direct stock purchase or dividend reinvestment plan available?

Follow this link to the Direct Stock Purchase and Dividend Reinvestment Plan

Where and when is the annual shareholder meeting held?
The annual meeting will be held in May 2019 at the following location:
San Diego Marriott Del Mar
11966 El Camino Real
San Diego, CA 92130

To request shareholder materials, contact us by email or phone.