Realty Income has been paying dependable monthly dividends throughout its 48-year operating history. During this time, the company has reached many significant milestones:
- 1994: Began trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “O”
- 1996: Received investment-grade credit ratings from Moody’s Investors Service, Standard and Poor’s Rating Agency and Fitch Ratings
- 2007: Added to the Standard and Poor’s MidCap Index
- 2013: Cited on Forbes.com as one of “America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies” based on corporate governance scores
- 2014: Reached $3.0 billion in total dividends paid
- 2014: Celebrated the 20th anniversary of our listing on the New York Stock Exchange
- 2015: Added to the S&P High Yield Dividend Aristocrats® index
- 2015: Added to the S&P 500 index
Below are examples of the company’s consistent dividend growth and stock performance since our listing on the NYSE in 1994:
In addition to our track record of consistent shareholder returns, we have maintained strong year-end portfolio occupancy which has never been below 96%.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The price of Realty Income shares may go down as well as up and you may not get back all or any of your original investment.